2. Winter Energy Outlook
3. Vehicle Prices Fall
4. Mortgage Rates
5. Top Markets for Large Multifamily Investment
6. Work From Home Adoption
7. 2022 WMRE Multifamily Investment Survey
8. Jobs Report
9. Fed Meeting Minutes
10. Office Market Predictions
• The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose by 8.2% year-over-year through September and 0.4% month-overmonth, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. This month’s 40 basis point increase comes after just a 10-bps increase in August.
• Shelter, food, and medical costs were the largest contributors to the seasonally adjusted monthly numbers and were partially offset by a 4.9% decline in gasoline prices. The food index rose 0.8% month-overmonth, while the overall energy index fell 2.1% month-over-month, as natural gas and electricity increases moderated the decline in gas prices.
• Core CPI, which removes food and energy prices from the calculation, is up 6.6% over the last 12 months and 0.6% month-over-month.