- Commercial Property Prices
- Shifting Household Preferences
- Trepp CRE Sentiment Report
- SCOTUS Eviction Moratorium Decision
- White House Economic Forecast
- CRE Underwriting Standards
- Federal Reserve Policy
- Are Unemployment Benefits Keeping Workers Home?
- Weekly Jobless Claims
- TSA Travel Update
According to the Real Capital Analytics commercial property price index (CPPI), commercial property prices maintained their momentum through July, growing an average of 1.2% from a month earlier. Moreover, the national all-property type CPPI is up a robust 11.8% year-over-year, marking the fastest annual growth since 2006.
Apartment assets continue to lead the way, notching the highest growth of all commercial property types. In July, the apartment CPPI grew 1.6% month-over-month and 13.5% year-over-year, both of which led all other tracked property types.
Retail assets posted the next best month-over-month growth rate of the core-four property types, gaining 1.2% between June and July. However, measured year-over-year retail prices are by just 7.5%, which remains the lowest mark across the major property types.
Read the Entire Report